MediTour Expo is pioneering an annual international conference dedicated to providing valuable assistance to the global healthcare and worldwide medical travel industry, including international healthcare and wellness.
Our directors, advisors and researchers are visionaries who are considered top leaders, clinicians, educators and operational experts in the world of medicine, healthcare, finance, business and management. By creating a “think tank” of global healthcare and medical tourism industry experts, we are able to provide strategic insights to our partners with whom we have partnered and positioned for explosive growth.
- Pioneer innovation within the globalized medical, business and tourism industry
- Provide a platform for leading experts and lecturers
- Create networking opportunities for commercial business ventures and investors as well as governments wishing to capture their share of the medical travel ad wellness industry
- Provide an attractive arena for sponsors to showcase their business and services from around the globe
Arlen Meyers, MD, MBA Conference Program Chairman
Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Colorado School of Medicine
Arlen D Meyers, MD, MBA is an award-winning professor of Otolaryngology (Ear Nose and Throat Surgery) , Dentistry and Engineering at the University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical campus and a bioentrepreneur. He is the cofounder of 3 companies, including www.medvoy.com , a globally integrated doctor 2 doctor referral platform and www.careconnectix.com a global healthcare social networking site. He is an advisor to several companies and to the healthcare group at www.headwatersmb.com, a Denver based investment bank.
Dr. Meyers is also the founding CEO and President of the Society of Physician Entrepreneurs and a member of the Advisory Board of the Center for Medical Tourism Research and the International Board of Medicine and Surgery. He is a Fulbright Scholar and a former Harvard-Macy Fellow.
- MTE Conferences
- GCC Consulting Services
- Global HealthCare Quality