MediTour Expo 2012 Conference
I love the fact that all of the MediTour Expo presenters have real life medical tourism experience. They’re not just talking about theories and predictions. They provide so much practical, relevant information!Julio Ribeiro Ph.D., Managing Director, Inventia Pty Ltd
This Two-Day international conference will bring together professionals from all over the world to discuss the latest trends and opportunities in global healthcare. The conference will include presentations by some of global healthcare’s biggest decision makers and thought leaders. Conference themes include:
- Global Physician Referral Networks and Patient Care—The Next Generation of Care
- Self-Funded Insurance Groups–Providing Healthcare Travel Alternatives
- Business Processes and Advanced Global Healthcare Marketing Strategies
- Integrating Global Healthcare Technologies with Medical Travel
- Legal Issues in Global Care
- Accessing the US healthcare market: both inbound and outbound
- Dental tourism
- M-health, telemedicine and and electronic healthcare information platforms
Participate in Networking Meetings at MTE 2013
If you would like to reserve a One-on-One meeting with a Speaker, please contact Joanne (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details of your request.
Flamingo Las Vegas
3555 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Sunday, May 6
Monday, May 7
Tuesday, May 8
Conference attendees will be making reservations directly with the Hotel. Please call the Flamingo Hotel at 702-733-3111 on or before Friday, April 6, 2012. Provide them with the group name Meditour Expo 2012 Group: MediTour or code SFMTE2.
Any reservation request received after that time may be accepted on “space available” basis at the prevailing hotel rates. Individuals must identify themselves as part of the Global Connected Care &MediTour Expo conference to receive the special group rate. All reservations must be guaranteed with a deposit for the first nights guestroom and tax charge. If reservation is guaranteed to a credit card, a first night’s guestroom and tax charge, per guestroom, will be billed immediately to the cardholder’s account.
Hotel accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Diners Club.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Any departures after 11:00 AM are subject to the full day charge.
Each guestroom must have at least one registered guest 21 years of age or older.
Individual Guest Room Cancellation Policy
Hotel allows individual attendees the right to cancel their guestroom reservations without penalty up to seventy-two (72) hours prior to the attendees’ scheduled arrival date. Hotel shall charge the individual attendee one (1) night’s guaranteed guestroom rate plus tax for cancellation within seventy-two (72) hours of the scheduled arrival date or failure of the individual to check-in on the scheduled arrival date. Any remaining nights of a “no-show” reservation will be canceled. It is policy to require a credit card or cash deposit for incidental charges.
In the event a guest who has reserved a guestroom checks out prior to the reserved check-out date, Hotel will add an early check-out fee of $50.00 plus tax to that individual’s account. Guests wishing to avoid an early check-out fee should advise Hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
Las Vegas Transporation
- Flamingo Concierge: 702-733-3111 main hotel number
- Shuttle Options: 2 options near baggage claim Door 8(Executive Shuttle) or Door 11(AWG Shuttle Las Vegas)
- AWG Shuttle Service
- Service: Request shuttle service for $7 one way or $13 Round Trip; q 15-20 minutes at airport at door 11 near baggage claim or through 24 hour reservation at hotel for return trip.
- Website: http://www.shuttlelasvegas.com/
- Weblink: http://limo.awgambassador.com/?keyword=%2Blas%20%2Bvegas%20%2Blimo
- Direct Transportation-Executive Shuttle: q 30 minutes at Airport: $7 one way; RT $18;
- Service: q 15-20 minutes at airport or reservations 24 hours in advance at Hotel.
- Located: Door 8 at Baggage Claim at airport or for Return trip through 24 hour reservation with Valet.
- Website: http://executivelasvegas.com/services/
- Ph: 702-646-4661
- Taxis: Available upon request with concierge or valet; phone: 702-733-3111
- Deuce Bus: q 15 minutes all over downtown; 7$ pass for 24 hours
- It is a double decker bus dedicated to the Las Vegas Strip, operates 24 hours a day and stops at most hotels and casinos along the strip. Depending on time of day, buses run between 3 to 30 minutes. Bus stops are located approximately every quarter mile in each direction on the strip and are marked with signs or by bus shelters.
- Weblink: http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/las-vegas-deuce.php
- Monorail: Access to some of downtown Casino and Hotel Properties; Access on Level 3 of the Flamingo & Follow signs.
- Website: http://www.flamingolasvegas.com/casinos/flamingo-las-vegas/hotel-casino/property-home.shtml
- Locate additional information on Home page of Flamingo Website-Under Casino Features, Maps & Information.
Las Vegas Entertainment
- General Information about City & Walking maps: http://www.lvcva.com/index.jsp
- Downtown Walking Maps:
- Available at the concierge or valet desk upon arrival.
- Phone: 702-733-3111 main hotel number option concierge or in person.
- Reservations & Tickets to General Reservations & Shows: http://www.lasvegasexperience.com/help.html
- For Cultural, Site Seeing & Outdoor explorers: http://www.lasvegasattractions.com/sightseeing.html